Future Future

Overall, an unimpressive flash.

This flash could use a lot of improvement. The music was effective, but the poor animation used was completely out-of-sync with it. The graphics were sub-par, the whole thing was obviously unplanned and badly thought-out, totally uninspired, and a bad standard of flash. You need to seriously rework your style and think hard about ever submitting more flash.

Mafia Madness Mafia Madness

Quite good!

Yes, is was a plain rip from Madness, but so what? The main character was a little shoddy, but it had solid animation, some good parts, some bad, but overall, it was okay.

I would say that, if you are going to copy the Madness style, stay close to it. The speech part was fairly poor, to be honest, and the mouth movement wasnt nice at all...

But good work.

Metal Slug: Riverine Metal Slug: Riverine

..Choke...

The loading screen uses wordart! (gag)And then again!

Other than that, good animation, nice sound, cool explosions.

Stickz In Da Hood Stickz In Da Hood

Good.

I voted to save

I particularly liked it when the red stick, sans leg, almost killed one one the others

Phoenix Wrong 3 Phoenix Wrong 3

Amazing! Keep going, man.

I cant believe how great that was! You took what I assume was a rather boring game, and turned it into one of the best flashes i have EVER SEEN! You cant make enough of these. That guys face at the 'F*ck you softly' bit... unforgettable.

Diablo - Lord of Terror Diablo - Lord of Terror

That... was frankly beautiful.

I played the game diablo II. It was fairly good. But this.... you could easily make money with skills like that. It looks great, amazing, beautiful. Possibly some of the best-looking flash I have EVER seen.